Our course website is moving.
Please save the dates for the additional following exciting courses that will be offered through the Medical Interpreter Training Academy in 2019:
- Foundations of Medical Interpreting – ASL – Friday, July 26 & Saturday, July 27
- Final days – Interpreting in Palliative Care and End of Life Settings – Summer 2019
- Advanced Medical Interpreter Training – Fall 2019
- Interpreting for Prenatal Genetics – August 24, 2019
- The Community Interpreter International – 40-hour Medical Interpreter Training – Thursdays, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Medical Terminology and Body Systems Intensive – November 2, 2019
Please email us with any questions. We will put you on an alert list when the new website is up and ready to take registration.
Requests for reasonable accommodations to participate in Interpreter Services courses should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the start of the course to the specific course instructor and to the Medical Interpreter Training Academy.