Our course website is moving.
Please save the dates for the additional following exciting courses that will be offered through the Medical Interpreter Training Academy in 2019:
- Foundations of Medical Interpreting – ASL – Friday, June 21 & Saturday, June 22
- The Community Interpreter International – 40-hour Medical Interpreter Training – Monday – Friday, June 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
- Final days – Interpreting in Palliative Care and End of Life Settings – Summer 2019
- Advanced Medical Interpreter Training – Fall 2019
- Interpreting for Prenatal Genetics – Fall 2019
- Medical Terminology and Body Systems Intensive – November 2019
Please email us with any questions. We will put you on an alert list when the new website is up and ready to take registration.
Requests for reasonable accommodations to participate in Interpreter Services courses should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the start of the course to the specific course instructor and to the Medical Interpreter Training Academy.